VP; Capital Forecasting Controls & Process Analyst
The Capital Forecasting and Analysis team within the Capital Planning organization is responsible for accurate and timely capital forecasts and related measures such as capital capacity, capital adequacy, regulatory capital ratios, and risk-weighted assets (RWA).
The team’s forecasts and analyses span the capital planning continuum, from business-as-usual to stress scenarios, and support multiple purposes. These varied purposes include ad-hoc analysis to inform management decision-making, assessments of capital adequacy for current and future outlooks, and quarterly forecasts and sensitivity analyses for business planning as well as capital stress tests such as the Federal Reserve Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Dodd-Frank Act Stress Tests (DFAST), and Recovery and Resolution Plans (RRP).
This position will report to the Head of Capital Forecasting Controls and Process, SVP. This role requires an individual who can work on multiple, simultaneous deliverables, balance competing priorities, and lead across teams to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Support execution, documentation, and governance of methodologies, processes, and controls to ensure timely and accurate forecasts and analysis
- Lead transformation initiatives and remediation actions including corrective action plans (CAPs) to improve methodologies, processes, controls, and systems
- Maintain up-to-date methodology, process, and control documentation including model documents, process maps, and control testing
- Support the increased rigor and frequency of stress testing and business planning requirements including documentation of assumptions, limitations, and weaknesses; overlays and adjustments; and review and challenge
- Coordinate engagement with senior management, governance committees, regulators, and second and third-line functions (e.g. Model Risk Management and Internal Audit)
- Contribute to senior management presentations, regulatory responses, and inquiry/challenge resolution with clear narratives and timely, accurate reporting
- Maintain project plans and documentation including timelines, resource templates, and status reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field, MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in the financial services industry or consulting
- Extensive experience as part of Capital Planning, preferably at a GSIB
- Ability to work collaboratively both within and outside of Capital Planning, particularly with Risk, Finance, and Technology
- Familiarity with financial services regulatory environment and capital planning supervisory expectations
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly PowerPoint (presentation decks), Word (business writing), and Excel (metrics and data analysis)
- Experience delivering clear and concise communications, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple assignments and projects
- Project management, process reengineering, and/or technology implementation experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while multitasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Very strong project management skills; able to quickly structure an approach to address new problems; proven ability to make decisions and drive execution
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills required
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative in self-development
- Robust problem solving and analytical skills, with diligence and superior attention to detail
Job Family Group:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Long Island City New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$137,610.00 - $206,420.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting