Visible Community Program Lead
VerizonNew York, NY22 days ago
We are honored that you are considering Visible as your next place of employment. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the U.S. Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies in the world, Visible offers unlimited messages, minutes, and data, on Verizon’s Network. Visible is designed to fundamentally change the way millions of consumers sign up for and manage their phone service. If you love all of that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
Although headquartered in Denver, we have a permanent Work from Home Structure, and our team members work remotely. This is a full-time position where you will collaborate with team members across product, marketing, care, and other functions as well as our executive team.
Visible Community (VC) is a forum space on Visible’s website (powered by Khoros). This is a space where visible members and prospective customers can interact with each other, get answers to questions, and eventually learn more about what Visible has to offer. Community is also a platform for Visible to send mass communications and interact with members. This role will manage the vision, strategy and approach for the Community program overall.
- End to end experience, intake process and overall governance for how the VC platform is used across Visible (ie marketing campaigns, contests, member get member, support).
- Build and maintain the VC playbook including guidelines, usage criteria and adherence to Visible policies for both internal and VC platform users.
- Develop the content calendar and coordinates content development and publishing with Product, Learning, Comms and Marketing.
- Partner across teams to develop engaging experiences to drive VC usage, engagement, Visible subscriber growth and member support.
- Daily operations management (process, logistics, orchestrate internal resource support); manages backup moderation support.
- Key partner with Product Manager on future iterations and updates.
- Manage vendor relationship, contract and budget.
- Oversee overall metrics and performance with accountability for success of Community.
- Stakeholder communications.
- Main POC and support for all moderators, ensure issue escalation & resolution, leads coordination back with Care & Product on member insights.
- Ensure consistent messaging of our value prop to customers as new features & services become available.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in sales and or service operations & support.
- Experiencewith, or personal experience participating in other community forums.
- Experience driving customer-business engagement and relationships.
Even better if you have:
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that can be scaled and/or automated.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment & capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, including previous content creation or copywriting experience.
- Community/ social platform engagement experience.
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Familiarity with Jira, Asana and Slack workflows.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.