Virtual DC Comics Social Media and Community Intern
Warner Bros EntertainmentBurbank, CA 24 days ago
Virtual DC Comics Social Media and Community Intern – Summer 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The social media and community team interacts directly with DC fans each day online, driving fan engagement and excitement about the brand and our core characters.
The Social Media and Community Intern will assist the Social Media and Community teams with day-to-day management, reporting, posting, and content ideation.
- Ideate for campaigns on social and on community (both owned and earned)
- Pull digital analytics and report out campaign performance
- Assist with moderation and direct conversations with fans online
- Assist with the DC Fans Program, DC's UGC initiative
- Review moderation and monthly reports
- Support the broader marketing team on an as-needed basis
- Previous experience in an office preferred
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Familiarity with comic books and comic book history strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DC characters a plus
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and writing skills required
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.