The position is needed to help guide the production of various streams of video content including concept, production, post-production, and delivery. You will work closely with cross-functional partners and customers to build internal and external video content that effectively achieves internal communication and marketing objectives while maintaining an accurate visual representation of our brand.
The Core Creative - Brand Marketing team builds relevant moments for current and future customers, showing the importance of human connection in a noisy digital world. Our global team builds our brand through elevated content with engaging, high quality design. We set a creative and aspirational global standard for all Twilions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Tell cohesive stories across channels to create immersive and delightful experiences that engage specific environments and audiences.
- Collaborate closely with creative peers including writers, graphic designers, art directors, creative producers, or directors. Lead by example as a collaborator, taking direction to make a shared vision come to life.
- Cultivate cross-functional partnerships through exceptional management of internal and remote teams, agencies, and talent, from creative, Campaigns, Global Events, Product, fabricators... etc.
- Conceptualize creative approach/Facilitate concept development for video and motion. Implement your vision across a wide range of visual mediums including graphic design, illustration, and photography.
- Navigate concurrent, equally weighted, projects with aggressive timelines, without compromise. You learn on your feet and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Innovate through creative problem-solving. As plans change and new requirements arise, you’ll embrace the challenge with a fresh perspective.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Strong knowledge of multimedia production, including Video, Photography, Animation, Motion Graphics, Streaming or Interactive. Experience collaborating with technical & non-technical teams.
- Experience building and working from creative briefs. Comfortable taking the lead on projects, writing and crafting, leading concept and ideation, prioritization, budgeting, timeline management and execution. Confident working with partners, providing multiple viable solutions, articulating tradeoffs, and leading design direction.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills. This role relies on articulating concepts with skill, navigating constructive critique, and facilitating others to do their best work.
- In-house/agency brand team or brand building experience. Delighted by conversations exploring the facets of being ‘on Brand’.
- Proven experience partnering and producing content with teams, agencies, and talent. Understands the value of collaboration and creative partnership for building moments. Invites curiosity into creative dialogue.
- Strong proficiency in team working tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sigma, Airtable, etc.
- 3+ years of on-set video production experience
- Basic video editing and motion graphic animation skills are a plus
This role will be remote and based in the continental USA.
Approximately 30% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to ignite your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $99,360 - $136,620.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.