Alo is currently hiring a Video Editor for our brand new in-house video department! This position is a full-time gig and will be filled asap with the right candidate — act fast.
The editor will work directly with our Senior Video Producer to create the highest-level of luxury video content. Enjoy your day editing on the newest, most powerful and stunningly visual editing stations to date. Even experience your cuts on the big screen with our full-size, in-office movie theater! Be the first apart of a growing team, as we develop a new creative force and continue to lead the way in fashion and wellness!
Please share your portfolio / reel with resume. Help us get to know you more too! Feel free to share any other creative skills or interests you might have.
- Get to know the Alo consumer and brand perspective to stylize and effectively communicate the right messaging through our videos
- Follow and apply new processes to develop an organized and unified post-production workflow
- Assemble and manage our growing library of footage and other video assets
- Create and use proxies to effectively work with hi-res 6k footage and graphics
- Deliver all final assets to spec understanding different digital media platform requirements
- Creatively apply short-form narratives to social content
- Stay up on the newest editing trends — from tik-tok techniques to high-end editorial visuals
- Edit mobile from set to turn around quick edits during events (Alo House) or other projects when needed
- Willing to travel and load / back-up footage on-set if needed
- Communicate with cross-functional teams and freelancers (music producers, sound designers, etc.)
- 2+ years of video editing experience (short-form social content preferred)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite especially Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder
- Technical understanding of other supporting post-pro plug-ins (PluralEyes, etc.)
- Proficient with Mac and other Apple products
- Familiar working with hi-res RED footage
- Basic Understanding in DaVinci Resolve or equivalent color grading app (higher level of ability is a major plus)
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics and 2D animation (higher level of ability is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of audio mixing and sound design (higher level of ability is a plus)
- Interested in fashion and wellness
- Able to take constructive direction and eager to learn
- Ambitious and creative outlook
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga
- Free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day in office! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment