Everlight Solar is seeking a talented Video Editor to serve as a member of the Marketing team. You will aid in the innovation and creation of a myriad of projects while working in conjunction with multiple departments to meet the company goals and needs.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. Don't miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team!
- Edit multiple videos for social media/ internal projects
- Be an aggressive team-player who can produce great stories under tight deadlines
- Technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment is required
- A self-starter and who can generate his or her story ideas daily
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in story-telling
- Ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule is required
- Clear and frequent communication with team members and management
- Experience with Final Cut Pro X
- Experience with animation, specifically Motion
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience in Motion
- Previous experience working in a team environment
- 2 years of video editing experience is preferred
- Expert skills in Final Cut Pro required
- Copywriting skills
- Skills in videography
- Apple Mac user required
Salary: $30,000-$40,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.