Video Content Developer
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Video Content Developer serves as a focal point for content creation needed to support a fully blended learning program in alignment with HR and cross-functional business partners. This role reports to the Director of Learning, Development & Compliance and helps ensure course materials are current and relevant to training requirements for all business units (internal and external facing).
Must reside in one of the following states: AZ, CO, IL, FL, OH, MA, NV, PA.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1200 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assists in the development, implementation, and sustainment of robust, scalable, and aligned live, virtual, and digital e-learning content
- Participates in special projects involving learning and development programs, technology, and media, such as promotional materials for new courses or the use of new media in learning delivery
- Designs and builds engaging learning content to support internal and external customers’ needs (online for LMS, in-person, virtual delivery, instructional videos, job-aids, how-to guides, facilitator/user manuals, etc.)
- Measures and improves the effectiveness of learning content
- Conducts train-the-trainer sessions, as needed
- Plans, organizes, and facilitates learning sessions, as needed (in-person and virtually)
- Defines and develops storyboards/outlines and other design documents
- Records, edit, and packages video content for the purpose of learning systems, equipment, roles, regulations, etc.
- May manage and populate content within the LMS, with the support of the LMS Administrator
- Keeps abreast of training innovations, development, and learning trends
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years’ experience) required, with a preferred focus in content and video development for a corporate environment and adult learners’ organizational development, or other HR related disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in content and video training development is required
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools (Articulate 360, Camtasia, Vyond, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate and other eLearning tools)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple large and small projects with rapid, often changing timelines
- Experience developing interactive LMS training materials (audio, video, and other web-based modules)
- Graphic design experience a plus!
- Ability to quickly grasp new technology systems quickly
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidential and proprietary information
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and judgment in decision-making
- Self-directed and motivated
- Travel to Jushi/Beyond Hello, Nature’s Remedy, and NuLeaf locations nationwide for the purpose of capturing raw video and B-roll footage used in video training.
- Ability to support the training initiatives with possible in-person or virtual trainings, when needed
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.