Vice President, Supply Chain
Nexamp is seeking a Vice President, Supply Chain to lead and manage all activities relating to procurement, logistics, and pricing for Nexamp’s distributed generation solar photovoltaic and storage projects. This role requires a strong understanding of financial, procurement, and construction principles that support the successful development and completion of distributed generation solar photovoltaic and storage systems. This role will drive cross-functional workflow improvements and seek to create a highly efficient supply chain eco-system that will generate value enterprise wide.
- Establish a strategic procurement and operational vision that extends out at least three years to support organic and channel development in international and all domestic markets.
- Formulate the development of a supply chain management strategy taking into consideration construction pipeline requirements as they relate to supply and demand considerations and minimizing price and supply risk resulting from continuously changing market conditions.
- Develop the project estimations and budgets for the organization.
- Lead process improvements through automation and process throughout the business unit.
- Develop the logistical and warehousing scope, schedule, and budget during the development phase of projects.
- Drive sustainability initiatives within Supply Chain.
- 10+ years of comprehensive knowledge in procurement and logistics
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise-wide business, financial, and construction IT platforms such as Procore, NetSuite, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Working knowledge of key equipment required for the construction of commercial and industrial scale solar photovoltaic systems and Battery Energy Storage Systems.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, but see yourself contributing, please submit an application. We encourage people from minority or marginalized groups to apply.
At Nexamp, our mission is building the future of energy, so it is clean, simple, and accessible for all. We believe a diverse team brings different perspectives and experiences, thus benefiting our work. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. By encouraging a culture where ideas and decisions come from all people, we believe it will help us grow, innovate, and be a part of environmental and social change.
PERKS & COMPENSATION
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401(k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance starting day one; Flexible Paid Time Off and Holiday PTO; Commuter Benefits, Cell Phone Reimbursement; as well as a hybrid work environment, headquartered in Boston, MA with a fun, collaborative, downtown office! We provide healthy snacks, coffee, yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
Please note that the Company requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and remain up to date with COVID-19 vaccine boosters. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible.
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team’s diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all.