Vice President, Service Delivery
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
An accomplished professional services leader with a distinguished background in consulting and/or managed service who has also demonstrated tangible success in developing cross-functional and high-performing teams. This leader oversees the day-to-day operations of Optiv Services Delivery, supports growth strategies, builds for scale and drives efficiencies globally. The successful candidate will enable strategic choices, is execution-oriented, and align the operations of the company in support of operational targets. This person is a data-driven leader with a proven track record of developing cross-functional and high-performing teams.
The Vice President is responsible for leading a range of delivery functions that ensure the success of our services organization including Project Management, Quality and Risk Management, and Global Delivery Center Operations.
How you will make an impact:
- Empower Optiv’s Delivery team, with direct reports and over 100 employees in North America and India. Functions include Project Management, Quality and Risk Management as well as Global Delivery Centers.
- Motivate and lead a high-performing management team; attract, recruit and retain required members as needed; provide mentoring and thoughtful succession planning.
- Lead the Project Management Organization to ensure that PMs are effectively managing services’ engagements delivering projects on time/budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Ensure efficiency within the Quality and Risk Management team to ensure consistency and quality. Create and monitor metrics to measure quality and associated costs.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop and implement plans for the services delivery infrastructure
- Develop policies and plans for future growth, optimize systems investments, and partner with IT on systems strategies, development backlog, and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with outside partners, as well as internal partners, including department supervisors and co-executives.
- Use data and analysis to inform business decisions and provide visibility into the performance of the services delivery functions
- Drive key initiatives for the services organization working cross-functionally with sales, partners, marketing, and finance.
Qualifications for Success:
- Extensive experience building, leading, and operating Global Delivery Centers, with an emphasis on India operations
- Deep expertise in project and program management, demonstrated by global experience across multiple disciplines and complex engagements
- Understanding and experience of key success metrics in a professional services organization (e.g., SLAs, client measures, cost of quality analysis, risk management, etc.)
- Strong organizational and communications capabilities, demonstrating the ability to influence and lead in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop cohesive strategic plans with clearly defined initiatives and success measures
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities across time zones and cultural differences
- Proven executive leadership in professional services operations inside a high-growth industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to deliver insights and drive action
- Experience running large project management and/or professional services teams of greater than 100 employees
- Experience leading change, developing processes, implementing procedures, and working collaboratively across organizations to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional project management, planning, organizational communication skills, and ability to scope prospective engagements, evaluate pricing, develop proposals and project plans
With Optiv you can expect:
- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
- Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
- Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.