Vice President, Product Strategy
Tasked with leading partnership & strategy within the Univision’s Ad Sales Product Management organization. The VP will ideate, develop and manage advanced advertising partnerships and industry initiatives that lead to the development of solutions and capabilities. Core areas of focus will include being brand evangelist for Univision’s suite of capabilities, industry partnership & collaboration, and strategic planning. The successful candidate will be able synthesize Univision’s Advanced Advertising strategic vision and shape a path of success through partnership and opportunity within our ecosystem
This role will be based in NY and report to the SVP, Product Management & Advanced Advertising par of Univision’s ad sales division.
You are a team player and thought leader who is enthusiastic and a creative thinker that can bring a concept o life in paper and through story telling presentation. Your passion for partnerships and what is happening in the market development and the industry excites you and will help us shape the Univision Advanced Advertising value proposition and offering.
Your Day to Day
- Develop strategic partnerships with publishers and/or industry bodies in advanced advertising that creates new long-term value streams.
- Work across product and growth units internally to help define the strategic initiatives 2-3 years ahead
- Collaborate with potential partners to define opportunities tailored to each company situation
- Lead intake process across product teams for partnership opportunities
- Drive process of negotiating complex partnerships
- Partner with Sales leads with communicating with brands and media agencies to explore on going opportunities
- Be and evangelist of Univision’s brand at industry events. The partnerships lead would work with marketing to promote, position, and message your product offering in a way that the company story lands in the right channels.
- 10+ years Experience in media, entertainment, ad-tech/ mar-tech, brand and/or agency industries required;
- 5+ Experience in strategic/partnership pertaining to Advanced Advertising industry
- Demonstrated experience in bringing concepts to life through written presentations both internal and externally
- Demonstrated success in driving the new business process from concept, sale, and execution
- Excellent writing and communications skills and a high level of professionalism and experience in dealing with clients and co-workers
Skills, Experience and Knowledge that help you stand out
- Strong organizational and time management skills: Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects, with ability to make cold calls and build relationships
- Experience in music industry experience a plus
- Must be willing to work from office in New York in a hybrid work model
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Candidate must be willing to travel minimum up to 20% for this role for partner meetings and industry events
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.