Oversee business operations, procurement opportunities, new product implementations and complex initiatives for business development utilizing cross-functional business units and corporate teams to meet business unit and corporate strategic objectives.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and leadership to establish strategic visions, operational objectives, and policies and procedures ensuring compliance with state contracts, related laws, regulations and executive orders.
- Monitor and report achievement of committed action plans to senior management.
- Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems with direct oversight for multiple departments within the business unit.
- Accountable for budget, revenue targets, and Profit & Loss.
- Lead and oversee new business implementation and procurement activities for all products and complex projects, including RFP responses.
- Evaluate program opportunities and recommendations for effectiveness and ROI.
- Perform duties as senior liaison between the business unit, corporate, and external stakeholders.
- Oversee preliminary discovery, due diligence for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses, and financial integrity.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or a related field. Master’s degree preferred. 9 + years of operations, management, or administration in the Healthcare or Insurance industry. Experience in business development and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) preferred. Extensive knowledge of state legislative and regulatory processes preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.