Vice President of Product Marketing
As Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for building and leading a global team of 15+ product marketing managers, and oversee a portfolio of over 12 products. You will work closely with the CMO, CEO, SVP of Sales, SVP of Product to bring Rippling’s innovative products to market and ensure we hit our product adoption and revenue goals. You — and your team — will be the experts on our product, customers, competitors, and how we articulate Rippling products in the marketplace.
- Lead and scale Rippling’s Product Marketing team from 8 to 15+ people in 2022.
- Lead the positioning, messaging, GTM, and lifecycle strategy for all Rippling products — we have 12 products in-market and are launching 10 more over the next 12 months, with plans to expand internationally.
- Act as the API between sales, marketing, product, support, and the executive team to ensure we hit our GTM and product adoption goals.
- Partner closely with sales and growth to ensure we hit our revenue goals; from arming the sales team with competitive intel and sales collateral to developing ad campaigns for new products.
- Develop and oversee all customer marketing materials (monthly update emails, webinars, etc.)
- 10+ years of SaaS product marketing experience, overseeing multiple product lines
- 4+ years of management experience, managing matrixed teams of 5 or more
- Left and right brained; creative and numbers oriented
- Eye for good copy and design
- Competitive compensation (salary and equity)
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, life, disability and commuter benefits
- Free on-site lunch every day
- Unlimited PTO
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.