Vice President of Product Management, Dropbox Core
As the Vice President of Product Management for Dropbox Core, you will be the Head of Product for Dropbox FSS, responsible for setting direction and driving all major strategic and product initiatives for Dropbox’s main product and primary P&L.
You will have direct responsibility for the Dropbox product vision, a product loved by 700m+ users worldwide for both personal and work use cases, and have significant strategic impact and influence on the overall company direction. You will work closely with teams to deliver on existing value and develop the new Dropbox core experiences that help users sync, organize, and share their content, wherever they are, from any device.
You will lead an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers and partner with senior leaders across Dropbox functions.
- Develop and deliver on Dropbox’s strategies for current and adjacent products, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress,
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your group across a wide portfolio of product initiatives – in close partnership with engineering and design – to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together,
- Grow and support a talented team who embody Dropbox’s values, have fun together, and take pride in building wonderful products
- Manage and grow a team of talented PM leaders and develop them into the next set of Dropbox product leadership
- Work closely with our customers, researcher, and customer success to deeply understand and address customer needs
- Partner with Marketing and PR to ensure the world is excited to take advantage of everything your team is building
- 10+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale
- 5+ years of proven leadership managing a team at scale and growing a strong PM team and senior level (Director and above) PM leaders
- You live at the intersection of customer and financial data and are equally fluent interpreting a cohort analysis as you are understanding a P&L
- You love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust - you care deeply about the product craft and practice
- You’re a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers at scale
- You’re a strong communicator with an ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills; you’re able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic context
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).