Vice President of Finance
Multiple Positions Available:
- Develop one-of-a-kind business development strategies for business growth in the operational finance arena.
- Conceive mid and long-term plans and perform strategic decision making on new business launches and improvements in our current structure.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws and regulations.
- Lead, manage, and collaborate with finance teams to ensure close coordination and continued productivity improvements worldwide.
- Drive the development of business goals, plans, and financial strategies to help Amazon achieve its finance-related goals.
- Perform and/or review acquisition analysis, and integration and expansion projects for new business initiatives.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field and 8 years of experience in the field of finance.
Alternatively, Employer will accept a bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field and 10 years of post-baccalaureate and progressive experience in the field of finance.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.