The Cross-Company/Alignment Marketing team at ViacomCBS seeks a Vice President of Marketing Strategy who is motivated by the noticeable opportunity to build and scale the cross-company marketing efforts of VIACOMCBS and its brands, as we continue to evolve and craft ourselves and the industry. Will focus predominantly on working with all divisions of the company to build consumer marketing plans in support of our key initiatives and franchises.
This role is for a highly collective marketing individual who possess a prominent blend of creative and business skills combined with the ability to deliver results. Will support the development of innovative strategies and coordinate the alignment initiatives and custom multi-platform integrations to drive awareness, engagement and interest for ViacomCBS priorities, with a core focus on streaming. The position reports into the SVP, ViacomCBS Marketing.
- Lead development and execution of cross-company/Alignment marketing tactics (including on-air, digital, social, on-ground and OOH), empowering support team to move their respective responsibilities forward and serving as a guide along the way
- Establish relationships with marketing peers across ViacomCBS and partner with social, research, media planning, digital, international and other applicable departments
- Keep up with current business trends in divisions across ViacomCBS, sharing standard methodologies, as well as developing and carrying out strategies for change that can further improve tune-in/branding opportunities
- Lead brainstorming sessions with Partners/Team & participate in internal idea generation
- Develop the story for key presentations to Senior level executives
- Operate as the connective tissue across the team and for brands and various corporate departments to share information across the organization
- Establish alignment marketing resources and toolbox including toolkits, spec requirements, and brand guidelines that can be distributed to international teams
- Minimum 10 years of media, promotion, marketing and advertising experience
- Experienced with social media platforms and emerging technology
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility, initiative, appetite for dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-development skills
- Effective problem-solver with “can-do” approach
- Excellent attention to detail and strong PowerPoint skills
- Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize and balance projects
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.