Vice President, Market Leader
Market Leaders in US Wealth Advisory are responsible for leading client relationships with the largest & fastest growing advisors in the industry. This Market Leader will be focused on deeply serving Wirehouse and Independent financial advisors by delivering deep expertise, education and market insights on mutual funds, separately managed accounts, iShares ETFs, and alternatives through the lens of portfolio construction and the whole portfolio. This Market Leader will report into the Divisional Director, Tom Kiley. The role is located in Washington DC.
- Demonstrate mastery of BlackRock products and resources
- Build and grow new relationships in the territory
- Deliver whole portfolio solutions to Wirehouse advisors, delivering expertise across alpha & iShares
- Deliver fiduciary and investment insights through portfolio construction conversations
- Embrace data-driven segmentation and the BlackRock sales process to drive deeper relationships with the largest and fastest growing firms and advisors
- Profile to learn more about our clients and deploy the appropriate resource
- Collaborative approach to partner with various internal colleagues to deliver all of BlackRock’s resources and solutions to the client – strong resource allocation skills
- Embrace technology to deliver an exceptional client experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CIMA or CFA preferred
- Strong financial services background with knowledge of investment trends and advisor practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong territory management and sales skills, including profiling and resource deployment
- NASD Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
- Clean U-4
- Full-time travel is required
- Position based in Washington DC
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.