Vice President, Influencer Marketing
Tinuiti is currently seeking the VP, Influencer Marketing. This is a new role to the organization that will develop and execute our influencer marketing go-to-market plan while being both strategic as well as tactical in execution. This position will collaborate closely across functions including Acquisition Media, Addressable Media, Earned/Owned Media, Creative and Analytics.
This Influencer Lead will have an expertise in influencer marketing, vast knowledge of the Influencer landscape as well as how influencer marketing distributes online and offline. The ideal candidate should have significant experience in building influencer marketing teams and leading the execution of influencer marketing programs as well as for both large and small organizations. This lead will have experience with influencer marketing programs that drive reach, engagement and conversions through organic, paid and affiliate-based activities.
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
What you’ll do
- Build the operations and go-to-market approach for a performance influencer marketing offering
- Lead development of innovative, results-oriented, social, digital & influencer programs that compel audiences to action and drive business results
- Develop creative paid and earned influencer campaigns across different industries
- Staying current with the latest developments in the influencer marketing space and proactively educate and advocate clients and internal teams of new technologies and opportunities.
- Agile and collaborative working style - demonstrated ability to work against tight timelines and part of cross-discipline agency and client teams
- Prepare and present influencer strategies and briefs to internal teams and clients
- Participate in new business meetings, proposals and presentations
- Lead both large scale influencer activations as well as ongoing influencer campaigns
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and source tools to effectively track and measure success of influencer initiatives, as well as inform strategic optimization recommendations
- Effectively present data-based results, leveraging successes to build further work
- Establish and evolve best practices across influencer campaigns and teams; support digital skill building of teams
- Oversee and build a team of highly skilled Influencer marketers; grow and foster their career growth and establish an inclusive and forward thinking team mentality.
- Oversee and manage a P&L; manage finances (top and bottom line) and ensure profit and margin growth for the team.
- Connect with clients and consult them on how Influencer Marketing can help their business.
Who you are
- 8+ years previous experience leading influencer marketing initiatives
- Proven ability to develop meaningful influencer relationships that results in authentic and persuasive storytelling
- In-depth knowledge of influencer trends and experience working with a broad range of influencers and brand ambassadors
- Proven experience in leading teams to execute programs with a blend of strong time management, leadership, team building, mentoring and client relation skills;
- Experience working with clients to develop meaningful influencer partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as an ability to develop and present compelling client proposals
- Expertise leading cross-functional annual and quarterly roadmap
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a drive to build and scale an offering
- Ability to manage a P&L and a growing team.
- Comfortable with public speaking, thought leadership opportunities and client pitches.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out Recruiting.com@Tinuiti.com if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.