As the Vice President, Global Product Marketing, you will lead how we bring DocuSign’s offerings to market. This includes managing three teams:
- Core Product Marketing, which owns GTM by product
- Audience Marketing, which owns GTM by industry, departmental function, and segment
- Customer Success Marketing, which owns GTM for our professional services, education, and support offerings
These teams bring complementary angles to the development of personas, insights, positioning, messaging, content, and sales enablement.
You will develop the plan to allocate and align your resources to company objectives, then manage the execution of the plan. You will also be a key voice in defining and articulating our marketing, product, and GTM strategy.
You will have several direct reports, most of whom have their own reports. You will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in Sales, other parts of Marketing, Product, Business Development, Sales Enablement, and Customer Success.
This position is a people manager role based in San Francisco, California but is also open to Remote candidates. It reports to the Senior Vice President of Strategy and Product Marketing and is designated Flex.
- Manage three teams, Core Product Marketing, Audience Marketing, and Customer Success Marketing
- Translate company objectives into a GTM strategy, allocation of resources, and execution plans
- Ensure that execution is on-plan and accountable to results
- Inform and participate in executive decision-making on marketing, product, and GTM strategy
- Review and elevate your team’s work product; in doing so, inspire and enforce marketing excellence
- Be the editor-in-chief of key work products from your team, such as keynote speeches for our annual customer conference, messaging frameworks, and briefs for high-visibility assets created by third parties
- Collaborate effectively with senior leaders in Sales, other parts of Marketing, Product, Business Development, and Customer Success
- Understand, articulate, and optimize the processes by which your organization works, internal to itself and with cross-functional collaborators
- Represent DocuSign with press, analysts, and at events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years of tech-industry experience
- 5+ years of executive-level product marketing experience for B2B software companies with revenue of more than $50 million
- Managed an organization of at least 15 people
- Experience in the SaaS space
- MBA or JD from top tier school
- Demonstrable Experience serving customers from enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Domain knowledge of electronic signature, content management, workflow, contract lifecycle management, or contact analytics
- Demonstrable track record of excellence in your own marketing work product
- Highly developed communications skills, one-on-one and in public-speaking
- Domain knowledge of electronic signature, content management, workflow, contract lifecycle management, or contact analytic
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $220,700 - $274,100 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.