Vice President, Global Marketing
Marc Jacobs International, powered by the creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks a Vice President, Global Marketing to join the Marketing team based in its New York City (SoHo) headquarters. Marc Jacobs International is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) Fashion Group division and operates in the direct-to-consumer ecommerce, retail, outlet, and wholesale markets.
The Vice President Marketing will own marketing and communications strategies across all channels and product categories. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record building omni channel campaigns and high-performing activations that drive brand heat, traffic and growth. The role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, and will oversee a team of Brand Marketing, Social Media, Brand Media & Events.
- Develop and implement global brand marketing programs that support all channels including Ecommerce, Retail, Outlet, Wholesale, and Licensing.
- Support and enhance the growth plans and marketing strategies for NA, EMEA, China, Japan, and APAC regions. Oversee execution of omni-channel NA marketing initiatives.
- Align all marketing efforts to measurable KPI’s that support overarching business goals.
- Ensure cross-functional synergy across all departments including global merchandising, e-commerce, retail, licensing and PR, on a global level.
- Develop authentic 360 pushes tied to product priorities identified by the merchandising and design teams.
- Ideate and execute brand events and product activations that drive traffic and exposure.
- Support customer research and CRM initiatives to garner actionable insights that can be applied to go-forward strategies.
- Partner with Creative Studio and Marketing Operations to ensure timely delivery and distribution of brand assets to all cross functional partners.
- Foster relationships with internal and external business partners to mine opportunities for the brand and business.
- Stay on top of industry trends and research opportunities within partnerships, experiences, and brand storytelling.
- Track and reconcile the brand marketing budget in partnership with the Finance team.
- Reports to Chief Marketing Officer. Key partners include Global Merchandising, Design, Art Director, Creative Studio, Marketing Operations, Finance, Regional Marketing Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- 12+ years relevant marketing experience, ideally in global luxury branding.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to draw insights and provide business recommendations accordingly.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong project management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong understanding of the contemporary fashion, digital, and retail spaces.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The compensation for this position ranges from $225,000- $275,000 (annually). The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidate’s relevant skills and experience. In addition, there is a bonus opportunity, clothing allowance, comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, and a retirement plan with employer contribution.