Vice President, General Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of engineering leadership experience in Enterprise settings.
- Advanced degree in engineering and management.
As a Vice President, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product portfolio. At Google Cloud’s Business Application Platform, we are focused on empowering application innovation in every business. We are focused on helping enterprises to take digital innovation beyond just their IT organization, and power application innovation across their entire business.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading global teams that include Software Engineers, Product Management, Operations, and Program Management to deliver innovative, high-performing, excellent solutions for our customers across Apigee (i.e. API management business) and AppSheet (i.e. low code no code platform).
You will utilize engineering experience, building cloud platforms and distributed systems at enterprise-scale. You will have an opportunity to define and transform and grow our low code/no code business and API management business, including how Google Cloud will continue to lead the field with Generative AI.
You will use deep expertise around emerging cloud technologies and will understand how to address the myriad cloud needs of enterprise clients. You will be creative and analytical, bringing innovative software solutions to market. You will manage global teams and work in a leadership capacity across India and the United States.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary for this full-time position is $550,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead the Business Application Platform organization to build an exceptional suite of products, covering no-code application development tools and API management.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for the Business Application Platform and drive Google Cloud’s differentiated offerings, including our Generative AI work, to support it on a path to being the industry leader in next-generation cloud software and services.
- Design, build, and deploy the software and hardware infrastructure that powers our Business Applications Platform. Manage robust, scalable, and reliable systems in order to get ahead of the exponential market demand.
- Influence and establish best engineering and product practices through solid design decisions, processes, and tools.
- Provide leadership for cloud developer technology inside Google and manage collaboration with cross-functional Engineering teams to streamline and improve adoption of Google Cloud Platform.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and Know your rights: workplace discrimination is illegal. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we're committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we're building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.