Vice President Financial Services, Sales
In this key role, you will lead, direct, and drive strategic sales engagements into Major Financial Services accounts. The candidate will combine entrepreneurial drive with General Management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance. Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key leaders and influencers in Major Financial accounts. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Manage and motivate a team of Global Account Managers, Directors and System Engineers focused on the Financial Services vertical market.
- Develop account plans to achieve goals and exceed quota
- Serves as lead contact responsible for the flow of information to/from executive management
- Works closely together with the account managers in order to maximize the primary business objectives and serves as team leader responsible for the quality and success of activities in the territory
- Develops relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners
- Manages effective working relationships with assigned region GAM’s, MAMs, Technical Sales Engineers, and Consulting Professionals
- Consistently builds and delivers on an accurate territory pipeline
- Travels within assigned territory is required
- 10+ years technology selling experience managing a team
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Financial customers
- A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in network security industry, MBA preferred.
Fortinet offers employees a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), 11 paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time as well as a comprehensive leave program.
Wage ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, and job level. On target earnings for this position is expected to be $360,000.00 - $450,000.00 per year. Exact salary offers will be determined by factors such as the candidate's subject knowledge, skill level, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.
All roles are eligible to participate in the Fortinet equity program, and this position is also eligible for commissions based on the terms of the Sales Compensation Plan