Vice President, Finance
Steadily is an insurtech that insures landlords. We're two years old, just over 100 people, manage $6B in risk, and are intent on becoming the best and largest insurer of rental properties.
We exist to deliver fast, affordable insurance and to pay claims quickly and fairly. To do that, we hire the best engineers, actuaries, sales, and service people in the country to build the experience that we'd want if we were a client.
Steadily is hiring a VP of Finance to guide the strategy and execution of the company through the labyrinthine maze that is insurance.
What You'll Do
- Be the financial advisor to the executive team for high-level strategic planning, budget decisions, and hiring plans
- Partner with the CEO on venture and structured debt capital raises
- Oversee all accounting ops, including audit
- Build the tech platform for smarter, faster revenue recognition
- Develop the tools and habits that will support a future IPO
- Experienced: You've advanced rapidly in your career over the last 10 years in corporate finance
- Digital: You are tech savvy and know how to leverage data and tech to your advantage
- Driven: You're hungry and hard-working, with the desire to drive the trajectory of a rapidly growing company
- Collaborative: We hire the best so that we have stars in every role, but we also practice "no brilliant jerks"
- Insurance (nice to have): If you already know this space and how things like reinsurance work, you'll ramp much quicker
- Total Compensation $200,000 - $300,000
- Equity in the company
- Discretionary PTO
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Austin, TX (preferred)
- We're in-office 4 days a week, Wednesday are no-meeting-days company-wide
- Kansas City, MO (considered)