Vice President, Corporate Accounting
Credit One Bank is looking for a Vice President – Accounting to serve as a leader and technical resource for the enterprise. The individual in this role must have demonstrated leadership skills and strong attention to detail.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Serve as a Finance leader and technical resource for the enterprise.
- Maintain an understanding of Finance concepts, methods, standards, principles, and technology, and make sound decisions and recommendations based on that understanding.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of current and evolving best practices and industry trends to improve financial processes.
- Manage the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
- Provide evaluation of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with regulatory requirements and established best practices.
- Direct activities and production of documents in response to requests from internal auditors.
- Design and coordinate execution of operational audits of the finance group.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or equivalent education and experience
- At least 7 years of Accounting/Finance experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 5+ years’ experience as assistant controller/another similar accounting leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and financial processes including internal controls, budgeting, financial closure
- Ability to perform data analysis and identify cost drivers/dependencies.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel skills)
- Well-organized with prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Degree
- CPA, CMA, or CGMA
- Experience in Credit Card Industry
- Experience at a public company
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. Credit One Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those who require them, including access to job applications and workplace accommodations. Please contact the recruiter for this position to learn more. Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.