VP, Client Service Manager
This role provides an opportunity to learn about BlackRock’s Investment Management business and the Clients we service, in close partnership with our Retirement Insurance Sub advisory Relationship Team and the broader Sub advisory Client Experience Management team. You will work directly with Sub advisory Insurance firms to resolve operational client issues and raise more complex subject matters to internal partners. You would also collaborate with other internal teams to support Requests for Proposal (RFP), due diligence meetings and questionnaires, onboarding of new accounts, and operational inquiries.
- Own client service experience and tackle any responsibilities that the CEM team have relating to implementation impact on our client arrangements
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables (invoices, reporting, price files, data etc.) by working cross functionally and establishing relationships with internal teams
- Address adhoc questions related to pricing and audit
- Address new operational requests (e.g., changes to client report) and provide summary of completion notification to broad partners
- Drive the agenda on client experience ensuring transparency and execution in any client communication requirements
- Participate in regulatory, platform, and client related projects
- Identify, remediate, and perform root cause analysis of any Operating Events that may impact the client experience; develop long-term process failure mitigation approach
- 7-10 years of experience in client service or operations support
- Efficiently handle deadlines and pose ability to work independently for routine client projects
- Understanding of asset management industry
- A self-starter knows when to raise issues as appropriate. Must be able to work as part of a collaborative team and assume additional responsibilities as the need arises
- Ability to evaluate processes inefficiencies, identify and implement business operational improvements and resolve issues. Innovative problem-solving capabilities and ability to think and act quickly and creativity
- Understanding of 40 Act Sub advisory clients preferred
- Series 7 and 63 or 66 strongly preferred
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office applications is important, with technical skills that allows you to multitask many programs at once
- BA/BS equivalent
- Good oral and written communication skills
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.