Vice President, Business Development
New Orleans, LA
La Mesa, CA
Your future is InReach!
Join our mission to transform the convenience industry by putting people first and obsessing about extraordinary food and drinks. We just can’t bear the thought of being boring. We like to have fun and be a bit quirky. We work in a buzzword-free zone. We look for what’s new, what’s next, and what the future holdswe invite you to be part of our exciting future.
With InReach, you get to be a hero to clients and guests every day. We’re all about phenomenal service and technology that fosters everyone’s trust.
Our culture is to do the right thing - always. We are a diverse group, and we are all about inclusion, wellness, sustainability, and supporting local partners. Reducing single-use plastics, feeding the hungry, responsible sourcing, community assistance, and using products and ingredients with a lower carbon footprint - it’s all part of who we are, and it’s embedded in our daily actions.
Sodexo is seeking a Vice President, Business Development to grow our convenience solutions/ InReach business!
This is a remote role with 50% travel with the preferred candidate located near Austin, Texas
Continued sales growth is a key component of the revenue strategy for InReach. InReach is one of the top 10 largest convenience providers in the US, supplying a wide range of products including, micro-markets, vending, pantry, office coffee, water and snack boxes. The Vice President, Business Development, InReach is responsible for establishing and executing the sales growth strategy to ensure the company reaches its revenue and profit metrics. You will lead a team of sales leaders and support staff to establish and maintain customer excellence for new and existing customers.
This role is directly responsible for sales and revenue generation, reporting to the President of InReach
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the segment on achieving profitable growth through business developmentEstablish a true Business Development approach and action plan to develop business in the convenience industryDevise sales strategy and help set sales objectives and resources allocation by regionWork closely with the marketing team on lead generation and digital strategyManage sales as a portfolio across the region in order to achieve targets and ensure a consistent sales process globally and the transfer of best practicesWork with leaders to communicate customer demands, offer needs, and market realitiesEnsure the transfer of best practices from deals/customer solutions across regionWork on strategic prospects and bidding processes for the largest or most strategic deals; own the customer relationship.
We are seeking candidates that have/are:
- Demonstrated experience in sales processes.Experience researching, analyzing, and uncovering client objectives and relevant information.Ability to lead and inspire a teamAbility to analyze financial data, develop a financial model and create win/win solutions.Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and personal drive to meet and exceed objectivesAbility to develop and maintain professional, trusting, positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, consultants, and vendors.Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet established goals and objectivesProven ability to meet and exceed sales and strategic goals
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.Working for Sodexo:How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
This role is responsible for leading all sales and business development activities and teams in a segment in a region. Advising the business, developing sales approaches and resources and leading strategic bids to achieve economic and commercial performance. Reports to the President of InReach.
This role will:
- Advise the segment on achieving profitable growth through business development Establish a true Business Development approach and action plan to develop business in the markets identifiedDevise Segment Region sales strategy and help set sales objectives and resources allocation by regionManage sales as a portfolio across the region in order to achieve targets and ensure a consistent sales process globally and the transfer of best practicesWork with leader to communicate customer demands, offer needs, and market realitiesEnsure the transfer of best practices from deals/customer solutions across regionWork on strategic prospects and bidding processes for the largest or most strategic deals; own the customer relationship.Sales Growth - In Reach - 40%
- Customer Service - Retain, Extend, Upsell and cross sell current customer base - 30%
- Strategic Vendor Partner Network - Lead retention and growth - 15%
- Manage 3PO Network - Vend Management Companies that provide SDX business - 10%
- M&A and ad hoc strategic business needs - 5%
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience - 10 years
- Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
- Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.