Inside is on a mission to make people smarter! We curate the latest business, tech, and venture capital news and innovations through media (newsletters and podcasts), events, and the community. A key driver of our community growth will be our new social news site on Inside.com. Founded by Jason Calacanis, Inside is a fully remote team of entrepreneurs, innovators, and doers. Join us!
We are seeking an experienced freelance UX Designer to join our team and help us create the best user experience for our community-oriented website. The ideal candidate should have 5 to 10 years of experience in UX design, with a focus on SEO and strong knowledge of Figma.
What You'll Do:
- Develop user-friendly design solutions in collaboration with the community & development teams.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX documents to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Develop simple and intuitive user interfaces that meet customer needs.
- Design to minimize user friction while keeping website SEO optimization in mind.
What We're Looking For:
- 5-10 years of experience in UX design
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Proficient in Figma and other UX design tools
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Proven experience in designing user-friendly websites
Our tech stack (tools you are likely to use daily):
The details you’ll want to know
- 100% remote (freelance position)
- Compensation: 75 CAD per hour or by project