DeloitteUnited States8 days ago
- Same job available in 3 locations San Jose, California, United States - Los Angeles, California, United States - Seattle, Washington, United States
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age--we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made. We rethink how relationships are created and built. We reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption, and that’s what we do.
Our Deloitte Digital studio teams are part of a full-service interactive marketing and advertising agency. We are seeking a UX Designer to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience. With digital studio locations in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle, we work alongside broader Deloitte to solve our clients’ toughest challenges and redefine how business gets done.
Work you’ll do
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions — with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more — you’ll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
Roll You'll Play:
- Collaborate with project teams and our clients to understand client business requirements for digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces
- Work closely with project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch
- Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Identify and execute on the best methods for user research and testing within client constraints
- Work within agile methodology
- Provide strategic solutions for early stage project planning
- Independently deliver on projects and work with others on teams
- Help the team plan and run effective client workshops and client stakeholder meetings
- Facilitate effective decision-making with clients
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Required Qualifications-What you bring:
- 2+ years of design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills
- Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Prior exposure to UX research, including planning, designing and facilitating user sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings and articulating results
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer and InVision
- Willingness to travel up to 30 percent (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Preferred Qualifications- Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with conversational UI
- Experience in augmented, virtual or mixed reality
- Motion design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clear passion and enthusiasm for learning and pursuing your expertise, constantly challenging the definition of what makes good user experience
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html