UX Content Strategist
MailchimpAtlanta,GA - Brooklyn, NY or Oakland, CA13 days ago
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We’re looking for a UX Content Strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has a background working across website and app experiences and is a strong communicator who enjoys working cross-functionally to create cohesive experiences.
What you'll do here:
- Collaborate with marketing, research, design, and product teams to understand requirements, identify users’ content needs, and align on business goals.
- Create content strategy deliverables including (but not limited to) content models, journey maps, content audits, and copy docs.
- Advocate for content discovery and planning, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams.
- Align with other content practitioners to create connected content experiences, including messaging strategy and voice and tone, across the customer journey.
- Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types, template requirements, sitemaps and taxonomies, traffic analyses, etc.
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data; present findings to leadership.
- Present work and effectively communicate methodologies to a broad audience, including peers, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years experience as a content strategist, copywriter, designer, UXA/IA, or related position
- You have an ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, and human
- You have an understanding of user experience and content optimization principles across channels (web, email, and social media) and devices, including basic SEO principles
- You have experience working with content management systems
- You have strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- You have familiarity with principles of information architecture and wayfinding
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platform
- You have experience in a product-focused environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.