User Support Specialist
Petrotranz Inc., a Wood Mackenzie business, is a technology company that is dedicated to driving the energy industry forward with their innovative solutions and exceptional customer service. The key to Petrotranz past and on-going success has undoubtedly been its dedication to the development and support of its exceptional team members. It is with this group of talented, passionate and dedicated individuals that the Petrotranz team has played a critical role in helping Petrotranz meet not only its social and corporate goals but also to push the boundaries of innovation and technology for the energy industry.
We are looking for an experienced and service-oriented Customer Expereince Specialist to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to effectively handle user support requests ensuring users resolve their issues in a timely and efficient manner. Your role is extremely important in maintaining Petrotranz’ reputation for providing outstanding user support.
- Use a customer-centric approach to on-boarding, training, and providing support to customers and users
- Provide best-in-class support to Petrotranz product users
- Effectively manage day-to-day operational workload and responsibilities
- Escalate user support issues to the DevOps and/or Customer Success Teams, if required
- Develop and maintain online help content and provide user training sessions, upon request
- Submit product ideas and feature requests identified from interactions with users
- Work with Customer Experience and Customer Success teams to strengthen and nurture key user relationships.
- Work with Product team to improve the user experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 1+ years of customer support experience, preferably includes experience with a technology company
- A diploma or bachelor's degree in business or computer science.
- Knowledge of customer support practices
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as help desk software such as Zendesk
- You must be an empathetic, active, and engaged listener.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must have analytical, qualitative, and logical problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- You can multi-task on a daily basis and are well organized.
- You are a self-starter and work well within a team.
- You are hungry to learn and apply new skills.
- You are professional, patient, and diplomatic when dealing with complex challenges.
- You have a strong passion and dedication towards your role, the company, all users, customers, and partners.
- You are comfortable handling a fluid and demanding work environment which coincides with a start-up mentality.
- You value creativity and a strong work ethic.