User Generated Content Social Media Intern
WEBTOON is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 82 million unique monthly readers. We are a rapidly growing digital entertainment company and Story Tech platform with users and creators from all over the world. Every day we come ready to learn, contribute, and get excited about the opportunity to work alongside people of diverse backgrounds and work styles.
- Paid internship with 20-30 hour work week that is flexible with your academic schedule
- A remote program that runs for 3 months with the potential to extend depending on performance and team needs.
- Gain hands-on marketing experience in a professional, virtual environment
What You Will Do
- Reading CANVAS series and pitching social content out of them
- Finding content for national/international Holidays
- Finding stand out /fantastic art in episodes
- Keeping up to date with certain channels on the Creator Discord server
- Fanart – look through channels to determine which art we can re-post
- Community Activities – gather submissions to community activities such as: “OC’s with Virgo birthdays,” create social content from the submissions
- Keeping up with trends/viral content so that it can be adapted to CANVAS
- Pitch social media ideas
- Finding collabs from CANVAS creators for re-post
- Gathering socials/emails of creators we are outreaching to for social initiatives/art re-shares
- Outreaching to creators via email to retrieve assets.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop to help input assets into templates provided by creative
- Knowledge of social trends, social media, new features, etc.
Who You Are
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including (but not limited to) YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat required
- Deeply engaged in WEBTOON, webcomics sphere online, staying on top of the latest news and trends within the community
- Interest in broader entertainment including video games a plus
- Graphic design & video editing skills are a major plus
- Copywriting/copyediting skills are a plus
- Follows The Zeitgeist/pop culture a plus
- The ability to analyze social data to improve user generated content and campaign performance is a plus
- Proactive, always proposing and trying innovative ideas, eager to learn, and highly organized