Cultivation Production Associate is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the company's postproduction operations from trim to packaging. Cultivation Production Associates are guided by the Post-Harvest Manager.
- Trim / Post Processing - buck fresh harvest material, dry material, prep dry room for next round, and hand trim.
- Separate and track cannabis buds, trim, stems, and plant material wasted
- Accurately weigh the trimmed buds, as well as identify various marijuana strains
- Maintain the cleanliness of work areas daily.
- Processing and packaging all cultivated cannabis products as required
- Adhere to stringent labeling guidelines under CCC requirements
- Training on and safely using trimming and packaging equipment
- Maintain the packaging equipment for daily use, including cleaning and general equipment troubleshooting
- Complete checks on calibration and operation of trim equipment, bulk packaging equipment; cleaning of rooms and equipment between strains
- Assist with general work required to maintain production standards and quality of worksite;
- CPAs will, from time to time, assist the Cultivation team with various aspects of the grow rooms including:
- Support the harvest prep, harvest plants, defan / hang plants to dry, and reload benches
- Pot / Transplant – conduct potting, transplanting, and transferring of plants.
- Harvest plants according to the guidelines of Cultivation Management
- Prune Vegetative and Flowering Plants - top and prune plants consistent with company policy to achieve a hygienic garden and better overall yields.
- Other needs in Cultivation as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education: N/A
- 0-2 years in a production/manufacturing/agricultural or similar role.
- Basic HS level math skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Great attitude with attention to detail
- Unquestioned integrity
- High energy with a desire to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment