At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to!
Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
The Treatment Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to ensure the patient’s studio experience is world class. This includes the patient leaving feeling their treatment was outstanding, next steps in care are clearly understood, their financial obligations resolved and articulated clearly, and their next visits are planned and prepared. To deliver the best experience, the Treatment Coordinator will operate as the liaison between the clinician and the patient. They are knowledgeable about dental treatment and timeframes, and will be able to explain treatment plans and reasons for diagnosis. They also coordinate, as needed, with other studios and providers within the organization, making sure referrals and correspondence are received and followed up on.The Treatment Coordinator is ultimately a patient advocate and works to ensure Tend’s patients are treated to a world class dental experience.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Prepare the studio suite for Tend patients and play an integral part of the patient experience flow
- Properly report on all consults and outcomes.
- Create and present restorative and specialty treatment plans to patients with both confidence and kindness
- Be the financial guide for the patient in the studio (i.e. insurance, patient responsibility, prior balances, and procuring financing)
- Take high quality digital iTero scans and intra-oral orthodontic photographs to collect diagnostic data
- Advocate for patients and help resolve issues in real time using tools such as CPG offerings, discounting, and scheduling flexibility.
- Work with the Studio Manager, Managing Dentist, and Orthodontist to create a production plan, and achieve monthly goals
- Participate in huddles providing vital information for same-day treatment, positive patient experience, and case acceptance
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protect members and other team members by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Utilize administrative time to prepare for the next day, week, and month to meet studio goals/targets
- Oversee specialty services at the studio level, in partnership with the Studio Manager to drive performance and patient NPS
- Work as a liaison between our Member Experience and RCM departments
- Help onboard, train and mentor new Welcome Bar team members
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsIn-depth knowledge of dentistry, and ability to describe procedures in layman’s terms.
- Extensive understanding of dental coding, insurance claim processing, and benefit coordination
- Ability to effectively answer patient questions and communicate expectations for specialty services such as implants, oral surgery, cosmetics, 'all-on-4' dental treatments, orthodontics, etc.
- Dedicated to patient satisfaction and a team player
- Punctual, polished, organized, meticulous, and efficient
- Experience using Dentrix Ascend a plus
- 2+ Experience in dental office administration
- 1+ Sales Experience
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
- The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
- Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
- Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
- An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
- Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
- Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
- High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
- Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.