Responsible for supervising the operations of the Treasury function for Love’s Travel Stop’s & Affiliated Companies focusing on three primary areas: corporate cash management, retail cash management, and continuous improvement.
Corporate Cash Management
- Supervise Treasury team to the needs of the business including but not limited to daily positioning of company liquidity, cash forecasting, and other corporate banking activities
- Assist Manager of Treasury Strategy in daily management of the Company’s revolving credit facility, monthly debt accruals, economic market analysis and other capital market initiatives as needed
- Identify and execute on opportunities to lower overall interest expense, optimize capacity needs, and streamline overall process
Retail Cash Management
- Assist in store testing for retail cash management focused on cash recyclers
- Create and implement policy and procedures to ensure financial compliance and reporting accuracy
- Work closely with Operations, Technology, and Accounting to continuously improve this key process
- Identity and execute on opportunities to improve the Treasury function including data security, cash forecasting, and general process improvement
- Potential supervisory duties include managing team performance, staffing, goal setting, evaluations and development
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Business Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- MBA or CTP/CCM certification a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in cash management and banking preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard skills: Knowledge in Microsoft Office, General PC/Internet Skills, detailed understanding of banking processes
- Soft Skills-Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and decision-making skills, keen attention to detail, ability to multitask, and good organization skills, supervisory and leadership skills, attention to details, comfortable dealing with all levels of the organization, initiative, analysis, integrity in dealing with confidential data
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.