St. Petersburg, FL
The Treasury Manager position will have responsibility in leading, managing, and assisting with various core treasury activities that consist of capital planning, working capital, FX, interest rate, credit and liquidity management to support the company’s strategic growth and financial goals. The Treasury Manager will be a valued member of the Finance team, working cross-functionally with senior leadership. This position is a fantastic opportunity for driven, initiative-taking individuals who value teamwork and technology in a forward-thinking multinational company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of local and regional professionals responsible for equity and debt financing activities.
- Maintain and develop complex forecasting models related to interest expense, working capital management, rating agency metrics and project financing.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for ether reinvestment, optimizing capital structure or returning capital to shareholders.
- Collaborate with FP&A and the finance business partners to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Collaborating with the corporate development and strategy teams to understand their cash flow requirements for M&A activities while accounting for liquidity, leverage, interest rate, FX, and credit risk.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Work with the Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer to arrange equity, debt, and leasing activities.
- Perform business intelligence exercises, competitor benchmarking, perform data analysis, track key financial metrics, measure, monitor, and support change.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- Identify, drive, and lead change initiatives by working with cross-functional teams and IT finance transformation professionals to implement technological improvements in treasury operations and reporting.
- Review SEC disclosures and 10-Q/K footnotes as it pertains to treasury considerations.
- Provide senior management with accurate and timely global information to facilitate key decision-making processes and execution of business strategy.
- Build and maintain employee morale within the Finance and Accounting departments.
- Recruit, hire, and retain strong talent.
- Establish measurable goals and objectives for the individuals and the team.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is managed appropriately.
- May perform additional duties as required by manager.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience with managing multiple staff members in multiple locations required.
- Solid understanding and ability to stay current on US GAAP items and maintain functional accounting knowledge.
- The ability to analyze technical data.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems (e.g., FIS), SAP, BI Reporting (e.g., IBM Prism), Data Visualization Software (e.g., Power BI, MyAnalytics, Tableau) and Bloomberg Terminal.
- Experience in delivering accurate, high-quality, high-visibility deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with and organizing external stakeholders to accomplish public/private financings.
- Thorough understanding of cash flow predictions, financial planning and forecasting, three-statement models, debt financing, cash management functions, accounts payable management, treasury management and project management.
- Exceptional mathematical, analytical, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage and retain sensitive and confidential information.
- Leadership/people-management skills.
- Project management experience.
- Previous financial derivatives exposure preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Power BI) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree (MBA) and/or CPA, CFA, CTP preferred.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, or Business Management or related field.
- Minimum eight (8) years work-related experience required, preferably in global treasury.
- Significant previous finance (or equivalent job) work experience preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) to (10) years management experience required, or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.