Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for managing various Corporate Treasury processes, including capital markets activity, interest rate risk modeling, interest expense forecast, finance lease analysis and forecasting, pension portfolio liquidity and allocation, as well as supporting other Treasury processes and personnel as required. The Treasurer and the Executive Finance team is based in Reston, VA. This position can be remote/hybrid with preferred location in Reston, VA.
- Monitor capital markets, interest rates and economic conditions, including latest market transactions
- Develop strategy to manage interest rate risk
- Manage and maintain the leasing program, collaborating with third parties, Procurement, Accounting, Business Sectors, and senior leadership
- Oversee interest expense forecast and pension plan asset allocation/liquidity
- Develop detailed performance metrics and analytics to support decision making across various Capital Markets activities.
- Support short-term cash forecasting process
- Periodic preparation and reporting of key department metrics to senior management
- May provide oversight/involvement in other treasury processes (like CF/BS forecasting), and other projects and ad hoc analysis as assigned
- Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 5-10 years treasury experience. Experience in lieu of degree acceptable.
- CTP credential is a plus
- Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of banking principles and processes
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly driven, self-motivated with strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals across the organization
- Solid interpersonal skills
Target Salary Range
$104,000 - $166,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Career Development
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Financing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional Benefits
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Care