Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls & effective treasury management strategies, including cash flow forecasting.
- Monitor and manage banking relationships, negotiate terms and conditions, and oversee day-today banking operations.
- Enhance current cash tracking and forecasting models with daily cash reconciliation.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Prepare payments for review and execution through banking portal.
- Serve as CTSS hub for intercompany accounting, managing intercompany transactions, policies and communication and company-wide reconciliation of intercompany account activity.
- Manage and monitor all intercompany transactions ensuring their proper recording in the general ledger, accounts, ledgers, invoicing and reporting systems.
- Work with cross-company contacts in preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and analysis of intercompany transactions and month-end close activities.
- Continuously review and improve intercompany accounting processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
Education and Certification/License Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or finance.
- A CPA or Master’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of audit/accounting experience.
- 2+ years of experience with a “top tier” public accounting or consulting firm.
- Experience in daily treasury function and bank reconciliation preparation.
- Excellent and highly accurate math and accounting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and specialized accounting software used by the organization (Dynamics 365).
- Experience working with remote teams.