Oversight of the operations of Arrow Capital Solutions, to include all lender management and contract negotiation; structured finance for the Arrow Global Supply Chain Solutions business unit, providing both liquidity and balance sheet relief for Arrow’s largest customer engagements. *This position is a part of a hybrid work arrangement and allows for a combination of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week. Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
What You Will Be Doing
- Attract new lenders & onboard into the ACS portfolio, manage lender relationships, including negotiation of Master Servicing Agreements.
- Renegotiate customer & lender facing contracts to facilitate the origination of loans & leases to be assigned onwards to lenders
- Attract new lenders and trading partners for the AGSCS business
- Participate in the selling motion for AGSCS engagements, design of balance sheet funding structured solutions, education for the customer & their finance teams on the proposed funding structure (either on or off balance sheet)
- Manage relationship between lenders, trading partners, and AGSCS
- Model out engagements for AGSCS leadership & finance, and the customers when needed
What We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in Finance
- 10+ years direct capital markets & structured finance experience
- Deep technical experience negotiating multi-party structured financing arrangements.
- Experience working across multiple jurisdictions, time zones, cultures.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (Availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$127,600.00 - $168,190.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.