Uber's Treasury team drives operational and strategic value in each country we operate. This role will report to the Treasury Manager based in our San Francisco office. In this exciting position, you will play a meaningful role in enabling a world-class Treasury organization that supports Uber’s dynamic and fast-growing business needs!
As part of the Global Finance Team, we bring treasury subject matter expertise and serve as a trusted advisor to the broader Uber team!
What You'll Do
- Develop, implement, and maintain bank account structures and controls
- Support the daily cash and liquidity management for all entities in the North American region
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the Company’s global expansion
- Serve as administrator for online banking systems
- Act in FX back office role and monitor cash settlements
- Participate in and support other treasury projects
- 2+ years' professional experience in Treasury, Banking, and/or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, and/or Accounting
- Cash management experience at a top corporate or financial institution
- Working experience in a large multi-national Public company or Corporate bank is ideal
- CTP, CFA, or MBA is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organization, strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and be a teammate are a must
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $86,500 per year - $96,250 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.