Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for a Transportation Supervisor based out of our South Orlando location. We are looking for shift working Monday-Friday from 6:00am until finish.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Transportation Supervisor, you will be responsible for loading and unloading finished products for branch loads and raw materials for production usage. Processes through the supervision of Transport team members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Manage loads coming in and branch loads going out
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
- Monitors the Shipping process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times
- Verify the readiness of the trailers at start-up and supervise team members
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications
For this role, you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of prior production/manufacturing experience
- Prior experience managing people/budgets
- Basic computer and database application skills
- Familiarity with SAP systems
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years supervising transportation staff preferred
- Forklift certification is a plus
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.