LeafLink Logistics is seeking a Transportation Coordinator to help support and grow the newest LeafLink team. This role is the front-lines for the LeafLink Logistics team, supporting drivers in real-time. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment, ensuring an amazing delivery experience for LeafLink’s marketplace clients. This person is a creative communicator with a get-it-done attitude who is comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity. You will be a central liaison between our brands, retailers and delivery partners. This self-starter should have a general disdain for the status quo, constantly looking to make things better.
- Manage daily operational tasks to ensure a great delivery experience: administering back-end systems, driver communication, client communications & customer service, and troubleshooting
- Manage & further develop reporting to ensure scalable data and insights for our team
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reporting
- Provide data-driven input based on driver performance, inquiries, & troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Slack
- Internship experience a plus
LeafLink Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO - you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we’ve always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.