Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor growing facility in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for an transformation director to join a dynamic team.
Under the authority of the CEO, the Transformation Director will ensure, maintain and improve all operational activities of the Transformation Department. Among other things, it will have to:
- Implement established corporate objectives, systems, procedures and policies and develop the plans and measures necessary to achieve the department’s objectives;
- Ensure that the use of equipment, labour and operational expenses are within established limits;
- Develop, manage and monitor a continuous production and manufacturing plan, bridging the gap between Cultivation and Supply Chain, for Dried Flower, Prerolls and Hash/Concentrate products;
- Ensure proper execution, follow up and problem solving for the developed production and manufacturing plan;
- Be responsible of in-process WIP inventory for cannabis products including Dried Flower, Prerolls and Hash/Concentrate products;
- Identify opportunities in terms of efficiency in equipment, planning and personnel and apply improvements effectively;
- Monitor and maintain efficiency and performance throughout the transformation process to ensure that deadlines are met and barriers are identified and removed;
- Oversee the development and performance management of all employees in the department and ensure that the functions, responsibilities, authority and responsibility of all are defined and well understood;
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of operations to ensure compliance with established company quality standards;
- Ensure the maintenance of a culture, within its functions, that is consistent with the company’s values;
- Foster and stimulate high employee engagement across all fonctions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent in experience and education;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a management function;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in cannabis processing (hash);
- Be adept in using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to monitor and ensure up-to-date production and manufacturing plan in the Company’s ERP;
- Be adept in using Microsoft Power BI for dashboard reporting of production and manufacturing plan;
- Be a team player and have a passion for cannabis;
- Be autonomous, responsible, honest and demonstrate an open mind;
- Strong time management skills and work ethic;
- Ability to prioritize and address various issues simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written (French and English);
- Knowledge of an ERP system is an asset;
- Competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.