Trade Marketing Manager
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Statesman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to become a part of our Marketing Team and grow within our company. The Trade Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales Team to develop and execute our presence at dispensaries nationwide, ensuring our brand is correctly represented in all instances. The Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for deliverables including, but not limited to, product displays, digital assets, visual merchandising, branded elements, producing takeover events, producing tentpole events, etc.
The Trade Marketing Manager will also be responsible for assisting with marketing departmental needs, including keeping all creative sales assets up to date and organized. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain meticulous meeting notes, holding various teams accountable for follow up and deadlines. This role requires excellent communication and project management skills. The Trade Marketing Manager will also be leading the planning and execution of creative requests as it relates to sales efforts, including running Creative Review meetings, delivering recap notes summarizing all deliverables and next steps.
- Track status of all trade marketing deliverables, including visual merchandising, sales kits, digital assets, product displays, event related merch
- Lead planning and execution of takeover events and other events in coordination with Sales and Marketing Teams. This includes scheduling, creative production, staff assignments, logistics, partner communications, etc.
- Maintain agenda for Creative Review and Sales/Marketing meetings, distributing thorough recap notes and following up as needed in order to meet deadlines and goals
- Vendor management for creative production
- Ensure brand guidelines are being followed consistently throughout different markets
- Ability to work seamlessly with graphic designers and content team by relaying creative direction and receive proper creative output ready for production
- Provide weekly reports to managers as needed
- Work cross functionally with other departments to successfully meet goals
- Visit key accounts whenever possible to support in rollout of key marketing initiatives
- Support and coordinate departmental needs as needed
- Expert in Google enterprise suite (docs, slides, sheets), Dropbox, Slack
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is preferred.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, detail oriented, timely
- Travel required
- 3+ years experience in trade marketing
- Based in Los Angeles, CA
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Compensation + Benefits:
California: $80,000 - $100,000 with discretionary annual bonus
Benefit packages include medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D,401K Match, generous paid time off, and holidays.