Trade Compliance Analyst
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is hiring for a Trade Compliance Analyst to join our growing Trade Compliance team in our legal department. This position will support efforts pertaining to US government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, and civilian markets.
This position is primarily a remote/telecommuter opportunity but prefer analyst be local to the DC Metro area.
- Requires working knowledge of the ITAR, EAR and FTR to be able to research, analyze, interpret and advise functional departments on compliance with U.S. international trade laws and regulations.
- Prepare, submit and administer export license applications, Technical Assistance Agreements, Commerce licenses, and validate applicability of ITAR Exemptions and EAR Exceptions.
- Review and approve international shipments (exports and imports), foreign travel, foreign visitors and provide guidance to ensure activities are in compliance with licenses and regulations.
- Review proposals, contracts and/or purchase orders and participates in technical programmatic discussions/meetings for business area programs and technologies.
- Conduct export training to new employees, current employees, and specific programs.
- Conduct export compliance recordkeeping audits periodically
- Maintain export and import records per US Regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Maintain export licensing records in OCR EASE and/or other databases and prepare periodic reports on licensing status for internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5-7 years of job-related experience or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy required
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience is preferred in entering and managing export authorizations in OCR EASE
- TS/SCI clearance is preferred but not required
Target Salary Range
$66,000 - $106,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Career Development
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Financing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional Benefits
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Care