Total Compensation Business Analyst
St. Louis, MO
Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
What You Will Achieve
As a team member, and in partnership with the Global Compensation and Executive Compensation organizations, the selected candidate will develop a deep understanding of the Global Compensation and Executive Compensation business functions and the technical solutions that support their processes.
You will lead and deliver technology projects in the Global Compensation / Executive Compensation area, including the Annual Compensation Cycle, and will have a significant role in the development of custom reports needed for Global Compensation / Executive Compensation within Workday. You will also participate in analysis, planning and testing required for Workday releases and new functionality developed by Workday to support the Global Compensation Function. The selected candidate will support Stock initiatives, including the Online Grant Acceptance process and the integration from Workday to Fidelity.
How You Will Achieve It
- Responsible for leading and delivering technology projects that impact the Global Compensation & Executive Compensation functions.
- Responsible for developing and supporting custom reports from Workday to support Global Compensation & Executive Compensation processes, including the Annual Compensation Cycle and Adhoc Compensation Cycles.
- Responsible for building and maintaining project plans used to manage the Annual Compensation Cycle and Adhoc Compensation Cycles.
- Responsible for all global Stock initiatives, including the Online Grant Acceptance process and integration from Workday
- Responsible for translating business requirements into detailed functional requirements.
- Responsible for defining and communicating as-is and to-be business processes.
- Works closely with the business, client partners and solution architects to identify and define solutions.
- Performs thorough testing, as needed.
- Recommends process and system improvements based on data analytics.
- Ensures solutions are aligned to business processes.
- Ensures data and system dependencies are understood and considered in solutions design.
- Escalation point for production issues and issue resolution.
- Influences the clear definition of problem statement during issue resolution.
- Defines the testing approach for the Global Compensation & Executive Compensation functions. Support and/or facilitate product demos via inspect and adapt workshops as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field with 5+ years of experience delivering digital products
- Experience with Workday Compensation functionality
- Experience with Workday integration methodologies
- Experience with Workday complex Report Writing functionality
- Experience with Compensation Analysis & Support
- Workday Compensation certified
- Workday Integration certified
- Workday BIRT experience
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Domestic travel as necessary. During the Compensation cycle January through March overtime and non-traditional working hours should be expected.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Last day to apply: Nov 25th 2022
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.