At SeaWorld, we're passionate about caring for animals. In fact, we've already rescued over 40,000 animals (and counting!). And we can save you from being stuck in just another job. Join us and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We're seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and hard-working individuals to become our Ambassadors. Join us and play an important part on our incredible team!
What you get to do:
- Serve as primary timekeeping editor for key departments
- Responsible for verifying staff positions for shift differentials and for auditing payroll accuracy
- Make process improvement recommendations
- Gather data and review specific areas of timekeeping
- Provide support to the Timekeeping Supervisor and the VP of Finance
- Perform calculations for various incentive programs as needed
- Assist with budget preparation and analysis for departments
- Serve as backup for calculating tips reported and gratuity for *Culinary department/ vending commissions.
- Serve as backup for vending commissions worksheet and prep for entry into Kronos for Culinary department
- Assist as a backup by producing area schedules
- Perform other duties as assigned
What it takes to succeed:
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service related position or office environment
- Experience using Kronos timekeeping editor or SeaWorld proprietary team member management system strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours and needs including weekends and holidays
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
The perks of the position: Ambassadors will enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment, and great teammates, as well as:
- FREE park admission
- Discounts on park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
- Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
- Scholarship opportunities
- Exclusive employee events and giveaways
SEAWORLD PARKS & ENTERTAINMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, PREGNANCY, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, DISABILITY OR COVERED VETERAN STATUS.