TikTok & YouTube Video Editor
11:11 Media is Paris Hilton's rapidly growing global media company with divisions across digital, TV, audio, licensing, impact and more.
We are seeking an experienced TikTok & YouTube Video Editor to help fuel explosive growth across vertical video social platforms like TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube, Snapchat and more. This role is part-time and remote, with potential opportunities for in-person events if located on the West Coast.
Our product portfolio includes 10+ branded product lines that have generated over $4BN in revenue over the last decade, successful TV shows, podcasts, investments, and expansion across social media, digital, venture capital, web 3.0 and traditional media ventures.
What’s in it for you:
- The epic opportunity to work alongside Paris Hilton a.k.a. one of the world’s most successful celebrities and entrepreneurs and her world class team
- A collaborative, kind, inspiring and inclusive work environment that will push you to your highest potential to produce the best work ever
- A unique chance to learn the ins and outs of a highly successful business
- Flexible, remote work hours
What you will bring to the role:
- The ability to pitch, film, edit and post video content on TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, YouTube, YouTube Shorts, Snapchat and more
- A strong passion and understanding of social platforms, algorithms and formatting nuances
- A keen eye for viral video content to drive explosive audience growth
- A collaborative, team-spirited attitude
- A genuine enthusiasm for all things pop culture, entertainment celebrity and Paris Hilton
- Flexibility with evolving workloads and ability to produce under tight deadlines
- An eagerness to contribute original ideas and think big
- Added bonus if you have experience creating shoppable video content on social platforms through Shopify integrations
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch.
We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team.