TikTok Strategist & Creator
Gopuff is seeking a content creator to build our brand presence on TikTok through best-in-class content and strategy. This person lives and breathes TikTok, LOVES the platform, and is constantly on the pulse of what’s trending. They have strong creative and strategic social skills, able to both concept and produce TikTok videos and campaigns for our page and community manage, engaging with fellow creators, brands and customers as a means of growing Gopuff’s brand awareness on the platform.
As part of the Organic Social Media team, you will report to the Director of Social Media and work primarily with the Brand Marketing teams, and our key partners across the organization like BD, Comms, MSM, Strategic Development and more. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
Please note: applicant must live in Gopuff delivery zone.
- Lead ideation & content creation for GP’s TikTok channel, soup to nuts.
- Oversee daily community management across brand's TikTok channels (posting the content, engaging with content in the FYP, commenting on UGC, responding to fan comments, etc.).
- Develop TikTok strategies against the Marketing Calendar’s campaigns as well as standalone TikTok activations.
- Brainstorm inventive content ideas and topics that drive engagement for an assortment of brand priorities, like events, deliveries and products.
- Use data and insights to drive the generation of TikTok’s creative strategy.
- MAKE GOPUFF VIRAL!
You Have or Do
- LOVE for Tiktok. You know what makes a good TikTok video and are constantly keeping up with new trending sounds and music, transitions, formats, communities and more.
- Know how to make (film and edit) TikTok videos in the platform natively.
- Clear strategic chops: you have the ability to think through and organize social media strategies that include insights, audience segmentation, consumer marketing tactics, content storytelling and more.
- Passion for capturing and communicating brand stories through digital media.
- Demonstrate previous success in creating content for a brand or client and ability to think strategically.
- Proficiency with a range of Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus to add in any other visual/video styling.
- An insight-miner; someone who loves looking at data points to understand what flopped, what worked, and how to improve content next time.
- Understand social media is a 24/7 environment and are ready to jump on an opportunity that makes sense for the brand at any time.
- Are willing to jump in where you can to create amazing social content and ideas for a billion-dollar business.
- Proficiency with and passion for uncovering Gen Z trends and culture is a huge plus.
- Are great at juggling multiple projects and to-do’s at once!
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.