TikTok Content Creator
We are looking for someone who loves social media, emerging content and design; an out-of-the-box thinker and someone who’s willing to jump in where they can create amazing TikToks for beloved brands.
As only one of two US agencies that are bringing TikTok-only creators on staff, we understand the importance of the platform and are excited about the creative possibilities it brings.
Ideal candidates are passionate consumers and doers of social who understand what goes into making compelling and engaging social content. This is the perfect position for those who are energized by collaborating with clients while having the support of a best-in-class agency.
- You understand natively how to capture content within TikTok and are able to provide visual guidance on social assets.
- You also know how to shoot and edit out of the app (still on your mobile device) – you LOVE video editing, trying new tricks and thinking about how to engage and entertain TikTok users.
- You love the latest TikTok trends, enjoy creating within the platform, and try to test out trends.
- You should have a passion and interest for capturing and communicating brand stories.
- Develop, design, plan and execute TikTok content for CPG brands
- Engage with comments, as well as commenting on other relevant content to the brand in the platform.
- Contribute to TikTok-first ideas across other Social Creative Lab clients and new business pitches
- Responsible for executing TikTok social content, briefed in by social strategy and created in collaboration with the Social Creative Lab creative teams
- Brainstorm inventive content ideas and topics that drive engagement, leverage new formats
- Proficiency with a range of Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus to add in any other visual/video styling
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.
We are united by four signature strengths:
Boundless Creativity – Kitsune Fox: In Japanese culture – the Kitsune Fox sees the future. We run towards the future, forever asking: what’s next? Our imagination has no limit. Our clients seek us out because we believe there is no problem we cannot solve with the power of modern creativity.
Intelligent Scale - Ryujin Dragon: The Ryujin Dragon controls the ocean and the tides. We flow the right talent around the right brief in the right moment, wherever it sits in the world. We scale our unique ideas with precision, using intelligent technology to make personal connections with millions around the world.
Obsessive Craft - Orizuru Crane: The Orizuru Crane carries the soul up to paradise. It inspires the most classic and iconic Japanese origami. We elevate the soul of our work with an obsessive focus on craft, nurturing the next-gen craft skills needed to soar in a modern world.
Radical Collaboration - Kohaku Koi: The Koi swim upstream against the tide, united as one. We chart new territory through the power of radical collaboration. We seamlessly connect Creativity, Media and CXM to imagine new solutions at the intersection of craft, data, culture, and innovation.
We believe our work can only resonate in the modern world if the people behind it reflect the modern work. We can only be truly relevant when we create a truly inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. That means – we are tough on the work but gentle with each other. We lead with empathy and are always listening and always learning. We support each other, we cheer for each other, we win together. We celebrate difference as the only way to make the work that makes a difference.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $59,000 - $92,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. The company’s incentive compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.