We are looking for a temporary/on-call Ticketing Coordinator to join our dynamic Internal Ticketing team in the Resident Shows Division supporting Mystere, O, KA, The Beatles LOVE, Michael Jackson ONE, Mad Apple and Drawn to Life. Internal Ticketing also provides support to Blue Man Group in Las Vegas, Chicago, New York City, and Boston. This role will be an integral member of the Sales and Marketing team, ensuring the highest degree of customer service and efficiency in an overall effort to maximize the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to manage competing priorities with strict deadlines while maintaining a professional and collaborative demeanor.
The Ticketing Coordinator (Temp/OC) will have the opportunity to:
- Provide guests with world-class customer service over phone and email to support with any ticketing- or customer experience- related issues.
- Support concierge desk with fulfilling reservations for their guests.
- Fulfill ticketing requests for group contracts.
- Liaise with Sales Managers and Coordinators to resolve issues related to ticketing, payment information, and other booking requirements.
- Ability to process high volume credit card transactions that may exceed $125K.
- Coordinate with partner box offices as needed.
- Process and confirm ticket requests from internal customers and external vendors (staff comps, sales hosting, house seats, third-party booking requests).
- Process and handle sensitive payment information and gift card / voucher redemption.
- Liaise with box office personnel in resolving ticketing issues.
- Monitor ticketing channels for irregular ticket booking behavior.
- Assist in preparing and generating regularly scheduled reporting as needed
- Comfort and ease communicating with higher level management and executives
- Complete other job-related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A high school / vocational school diploma or equivalent;
- At least one year of previous experience working in a general office, administrative, or box office capacity;
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Familiarity with Archtics and Outbox or a similar ticketing system;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and fulfill requests with great accuracy;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; other language fluency is an asset;
- Ability to work variable shifts between 10am and 6pm, including holidays and weekends.
- Full list of essential functions will be sent in the offer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Verification of the right to work in the United States for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, as demonstrated by completion of the Form I-9 upon hire and the submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the Form I-9) verifying one’s identity and work authorization.
As you can imagine, working with a circus can be quite different from other organizations, and at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, we embrace these differences loudly with enthusiasm. We realize that one size fits none and invite you to come create your own specialized experience with us to see exactly what we’re talking about, first hand.
Our emotion-provoking shows are just the tip of the iceberg: laced throughout our organization, you will find creative minds who are empowered to use their voices and be themselves, their truest selves. Diversity to us means various perspectives, fresh ideas and continuous improvement of the way we do things. We won’t pretend like we have every answer, that’s why we need you! The employees here are the center of what we do, the voices behind the final product and amazing performances on stage.
When you think of your ideal workplace, what comes to mind? For us, it looks (and really is) like this:
- Teamwork – we thrive with collaborative teams, regardless of titles or departments;
- Respect – when we ask someone to join our team, it’s because we trust and respect you;
- Integrity – whether you work behind-the-scenes or in the office, you’re being counted on. We are a team and integrity go a long way here, and like we mentioned previously, trust is important;
- Authenticity – we want you to bring your full self to work, this is a place where you don’t need to fit into a box to belong; diverse perspectives foster even more creativity in the workplace. We embrace the human behind the employee number;
- Being heard – you have access to everyone in the organization, use your voice on development questions or suggestions on how to improve the experience. We value open and transparent communication and we want you to be heard!
Come create with us and let us show you what a “circus family” feels like!
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.