Territory Sales Manager
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- This role supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand and will be responsible for the Los Angeles territory
- Travel extensively throughout designated territory calling on all golf accounts in the marketplace including Off Course Retail, Green Grass, Management Groups, and National Accounts
- Provide the highest level of service and technical expertise from sell in to sell through
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with accounts in the territory as well as internal stakeholders to help drive the business
- Manage all aspects of the business for wholesale account list including, but not limited to: Sell in process – product presentations and product trainings, Business planning, order entry and all operational tasks, Order book management, Shop merchandising and sell through planning
- Achieve annual sales volume targets for given territory and key accounts.
- Achieve annual channel distribution targets for given territory.
- Provide Regional Sales Director with weekly account updates and sales tracking to both prebook and annual quarterly sales targets
- Call on and service National Account locations of Golf Galaxy, Dick’s Sporting Goods and PGA Tour Superstores with designated territory
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to provide store level feedback, spot product or merchandising needs to find sales opportunities or sku expansion
- Provide product and brand training throughout the territory to drive sales within the market
- Conduct Demo/Fitting Days throughout the territory as well as maintain, manage and train Tech Reps to assist in Demo/Fitting Day coverage
- Proactively manage order book with designated Sales Support Rep on a daily and weekly basis to review all open orders and ensure product is shipping.
- 3+ years in an outside sales role, golf industry preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a customer service and/or sales facing position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Must have comprehensive, current, experience and knowledge, including technical knowledge of Golf Clubs, Footwear and Apparel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- High level of energy and professionalism.
- Exceptional follow through and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of retail sales practices
- Ability to grasp, learn and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and make recommendations on potential solutions.
- Ability to convincingly present product and brand using PowerPoint and spreadsheet software tools.
- Ability to effectively manage time and work against business deadlines.
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to multi-task and focus on primary business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and/or priorities.
- Ability to successfully complete tasks within required deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Ability to travel is required
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: email@example.com